Thursday, February 14, 2008

Finally!


Woot! It seems like i've been grinding up and down for months and months to make that last 5k but tonight i eventually made it to the $100k profit mark :-) Thats from April 2007 starting with $400. All in all i'm more than well chuffed. It's been a bit rocky of late and i hope that i don't have to post this 100k reached ever again. Lets hope i can keep it going and put a cushion between me and the milestone.


I'm just in the process of looking for a new base for my cash games and think i may plump for Pacific again.... yes i know i've slated the place in the past but there just aren't the games available at my current location. Lucky if there's 2 games open per level above $2/$4. So it's either there, Cake, or Bodog. Any recomends greatly appreciated.


Gonna start proper figures again as from now too. Have been lazy since i lost my hard drive and really need to get on top of stats. Put me pokertracker on my new desktop so hopefully things can be a bit more automated rather than having to sum up every session which normally takes 25mins/day.




Anyways.... WD me :-)
Current total $101,500

GLA

14 comments:

Small Stakes Poker said...

very well done
next target quarter of a mill ?
gl gl

Incubus1 said...

Excellent stuff...

Well done mate!

Cheesies said...

Awesome achievement! Congrats.

The 80th Minute said...

Congrats! Probably will never that Milestone!

Amatay said...

wp fish

Anonymous said...

very well done m8,fantastic stuff and really pleased you have reached the 100k mark.

heres to the next 100k ;)

Anonymous said...

hi cottlad

just started my own blog,still all new to me

Bob Hazard said...

Round numbers are the devil's work, seriously. Argggggggg they haunt me.

Well done anyway

parttimebonuschaser said...

just read your whole blog start to finish - great stuff!

maybe i will have to switch from limit to nl sooner or later and give that a go myself.

mind a link swap too?

http://bonuschasinggrinder.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Cottonbud said...

Hi cott welldone! I'm going to be removing my blog I've just made my final post thought I should let you know. All the Best James

Anonymous said...

Link up?? Best of luck n take care.

http://thebustedman.blogspot.com/

hårtap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr Cea said...

Link swap let me know pal
http://mrcea.blogspot.com/