Sunday, April 15, 2007

The story so far

Hi all and welcome to my blog. My name is Shaun but for the purpose of this blog i'll be using my online pokername of cottlad. I'll tell you a little more about myself as this blog progresses. Thanks to TWnike from pokerfriends for inspiring me to start my own. I have been playing poker for about 3 years with varied success and i'm hoping that this blog will help me keep track of my bankroll a bit better. Currently I'm playing on Pacific Poker but am increasingly looking at using other sites. I have recently found sky, pokerroom & pkr and am playing most of my cash games there. I can't go back to the start so this blog commences from my 1st day of a bankroll management system 7th April 2007. It's now the 15th April so i will quickly fill you in on the last week........

No comments: